martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012

The Road


Well i learned when i was little
To respect the words of men
Who can lie to us when needed
Drag a soul to their own game

But i couldn't go being silent
Many questions my life had
Only one way to be frightened
When The answers wouldn't come

Well the old men and their wisdom
Said you better play it safe
But i Rather build my freedom
Than just walk their roads of fate

I met folks who did remind me
Why the world is such great place
Every friendship made me stronger
Every fight i held my stand

But i soon began to wander
End up lost on my own track
Made my way through rain and thunder
To reach peace as my last act

In the end i searched and found it
i wasn´t that old to know
that the answers were inside me
at the beggining of the road

JcFernández 2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario